Sausalito, California

Friday, November 12, 2021

Fun Fold Birthday Card

This is a hexagon pinwheel/tower card that I made for a good friend's birthday! He loves the water as he and his wife used to have a boat. Love decorating the different panels of this card. The border punch is ocean waves. I have also made the quadruple pinwheel/tower card which is another variation of this style card. Below are a few more pictures of this card's panels.
I have been working on a small chair that I got at Goodwill for $6.00 that said "Time Out Chair". I needed something for my tall indoor plant. First, I painted and waxed it and then stamped the cute bees and added some floral transfers. I love how it came out. Below are before and after pictures of the chair.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card and project!

No comments:

Post a Comment