Sausalito, California

Friday, March 11, 2022

March Birthdays

This style card, Multi Diamond Panel, is a new one for me. I have made 3 of them with the same paper collection from Kaisercraft. Here is the tutorial from Mixed Up Craft with Sam Calcott, Here are the other cards I made with the same collection for March Birthdays.
Sisters' Designs have been accepted to the University of Southern Maine in Gorham for their spring craft fair at the end of April. Here are a few items that I have been working on for the fair. Spring is in the air!
This is a can that I crushed on the end and then wrapped with dropcloth material and decorated. I think I will keep this one. There have been a lot of these cans done on Pinterest so keep your tin cans!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Fair items, especially the crushed can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We can do it on a craft day when you come up!! Rochelle

      Delete