Sausalito, California

Monday, February 28, 2022

Fun February

Triple point card style for a friend's birthday, is a fun card to make. I used Graphic 45's paper collection for the card. Love making different style cards and there is always one to find on Pinterest. I have made this style before for a someone's birthday. The inside of the card is cool too!
The next card that I made for a friend's friend is a wiper card. It is cool how the tab just pops up! How fun is that!
Lastly, my sister and I had a custom order to make rosette Christmas Trees. They are so adorable and I used mostly Christmas paper from Graphic 45 - 12 days of Christmas. It is such a beautiful paper collection. Can't wait to deliver them. We made 4 of them. Now to begin March Birthday cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment