Sausalito, California

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Spring is here!

My sisters and I have been busy getting ready for a craft fair at the end of April at USM (University of Southern Maine in Gorham) and also trying to do some more items for Easter at our area at Cole's Corner in Wells. Here are some Easter items above and below. I love the wreath for someone's door. The cute chicks are made with pom pom maker!
Love making these flower filled envelope/cards for Mother's Day. These are headed to the craft fair. They are made with the We R Memory Keepers envelope punch board. I think I may make another one with a yellow color theme. They can be used for any occasion. Birthdays would be perfect too!

1 comment:

  1. The envelope card with flowers! How beautiful! The Pom Pom chicks are adorable!

    ReplyDelete