Sausalito, California

Sunday, October 22, 2023

October's Celebrations

This has been a busy month making cards for a first anniversary for my son and daughter in law, birthdays and also making posters for my 50th class reunion! The month is almost gone and I'm just finishing up a wedding album also for my son and daughter in law. We had the East Coast celebration back in August so I had to add those pictures to the album. I am happy to say that I have finished it and will be mailing it to them just in time for Halloween! LOL! Here is the first of 3 cards. It is the first anniversary card which I think is an accordian pop out panel card. I used Graphic 45 Bloom paper collection. The rose is a die from Elizabeth Craft, which is gorgeous. Happy 1st Anniversary to Mr & Mrs Eric Petersen! Love you guys!
My second card is for my son's 40th birthday which was on October 12th. This is a 4 panel pop out card. I have made this style card before and I love how I could put pictures of him on some of the panels. Happy 40th Eric! Hugs!
My third card is for a dear friend and he is a hard worker and occasionally we play cards with he and his wife. This style card is a variation of a trifold card. Love the sentiment, "No matter how you shuffle the deck, you are always a winner". Happy Birthday Donald!
Here are a few pictures of our reunion from last weekend. The posters that I made with friends. I used dies and my cricut for decorating. We were very proud of how the "In Loving Memory" poster came out. It was a fun celebration and we had a terrific turn out! It was so great to reconnect with old friends.
The cake looked great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment