Sausalito, California

Thursday, January 18, 2024

Cards & A Fun Project!

My first card for the new year. My niece had her first baby at the beginning of January, a Baby Boy! Here is an accordian screen card with pictures for her Welcome Baby card! The paper collection is from Echo Park. He is so adorable!
Today is a good friend from high school's birthday! This is my first Double Panel Step card. This card opens like a vertically. Love how it folds up and mails easily in an envelope. I used the Fairie Wings paper collection from Graphic 45 for the card. Happy Birthday Betti! I put the sentiment on the back where there is plenty of room for it. Here is the tutorial for it.
Here is the second Double panel step birthday card that I made which is for a student of my husband's who happens to have her birthday on the same day as my husband and she has given him a birthday every year since she has been at the elementary school that Mark worked. She is such a sweetheart and now she has a family of her own. This card opens like a book style. The tradition continues...
Lastly just wanted to show a project that I made for my bay window. It has been a crazy January in the Northeast with warming temperatures and terrible destruction on the coast and now it is cold, cold cold! We just had 4 inches of snow. I am happy that we had snow instead of rain! This is making me think of spring and summer! A floral beachy arrangment to make you think spring and summer! Thanks for checking in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment