Sausalito, California

Friday, September 9, 2011

Ghosts & Bats

Tis the season for Halloween cards!  I have seen these bats and ghosts on SC last year and this year and I wanted to make a card with them. It is made with the owl punch. Love that owl punch! It is so versatile and so darn cute!!!  The wings of the bat  are the circle punches and the scallop oval nestabilities to make the "wing" part. The pumpkins are the large and small oval punches from SU and the pumpkin with the "Happy Halloween" sentiment is a sizzix die. I did emboss the 2 pumpkins on the left with cuttlebug EF.  Sizzix spider with MS spider border punch to finish the background on this side step card.  I have made 2 cute Halloween cards this year, maybe the next one will be  "scary" one!!!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is very faBOOlous! I love Halloween! I can't wait to make some Halloweenie cards11

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't started my Halloween cards yet either. This one really is inspiring me to get going. The ghosts are so clever... It's the owl punch upside down? The eyes are "haunting". Nice card.

    ReplyDelete