Sausalito, California

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Connie & Russ' Anniversary Card

 I just received my Cheery Lynn Designs die  this week and just in time for an anniversary card for my sister, Connie and her husband Russ. They have been married 6 years yesterday and I was happy to get a chance to use this cute new die!  Love it!  It works so well. Comes right out after running it through my Sizzix Big Kick machine.  Love the little detail of the veins in the leaves.  The paper is from Pattern Paper Ambrosia and Stampin up Tempting Turquoise.  Layered with the SU/sizzix Top Note die and use a Prima flower with a pearl brad for the center.  More pearls for MS butterfly and underneath the sentiment.  Hope Connie and Russ have many more anniversaries to celebrate.  Yesterday was a lot of fun - thanks for inviting us!!!

MS lattice punch with flowers

2 comments:

  1. I love the inside as much as the outside! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Russ and I loved this card. The leaf flourish is so elegant. The lattice inside with the sentiment is perfect. Looks great on our fireplace mantel, too.

    ReplyDelete