Sausalito, California

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Birthday Tags

Happy Birthday Lauren!
Happy Birthday Lindsey!
I decided to make birthday tags for my son's girlfriend, Lauren and for my daughter, Lindsey.  I used the same Julie Nutting's doll stamp for them. There is more bling on Lauren's tag and more embellishments on Lindsey's tag.  I used Bo Bunny paper, nestabilities, Dee's Distinctively, MS punch, sizzix, copic markers and SU punches.  It is hard to see but I made a chunky charm on Lauren's tag.  This was a fun way to end the summer creating to cards for 2 very lovely girls! Happy Birthday Lauren and Lindsey!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your tags! Great idea to use Chunky Charms on the tag! I think I will try that too! I bet Lauren will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chunky charms idea.. I think I will borrow that one.. Love the doll stamps.. gotta get me some more.. Her shoes look perfect.

    ReplyDelete