Sausalito, California

Friday, September 27, 2013

Christmas 2007 Disney Album

I have been working most of the summer doing this Disney album.  I have pictures from 2007 Christmas with my family--mom, dad, sisters, husbands, nieces and nephews as well as my son and daughter when we celebrated Christmas at Disney.  It was a blast!! I have made a couple of mini albums but this one was the one I couldn't wait to make!!  There is a great tutorial from my sisters' scrapper and it is called a vertical TP mini album. She uses paper bags  to make the pages.  There are about 4 or 5 parts to it but she explains it beautifully!  Check it out!  I used paper that I purchased at a convention this spring that was designed with Disney in mind and added Graphic 45 and Bo Bunny paper.  A new thing of mine which I do with my sisters are chunky charms and you can put these on the side of the album.  Getting into the jewelry making a little bit--a lot of fun to do!!  Check out my pictures below for the inside of the album. 
Inside the cover!
Lots of places for pictures!
Hi Donald!
Places to put tags and small booklets with pictures!
Opens up with more and more pictures!
Love the waterfall feature in the back of the book!
Great place for themed pictures!
My chunky charm on the side of the book!
One last thing to point out where you see Mickey's ears at the top of the pages is actually a big tag to put more pictures.  Just pull the ears and a tag comes out!  So clever!!  There are so many places for pictures --it is a great idea especially to give as a gift!  Had a lot of fun making this and can't wait to get started on another one!  Making a smaller mini album for my son for his upcoming 30th birthday!  Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

  1. Your Disney Album is fabulous! I love the Chunky Charm-especially the Wizard! I think it's the bright and cheerful colors that make these albums so much fun to look thru..of course..love anything Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Disney album is incredible. Love the pictures you took. I also liked how you journaled in a different colored ink. I am going to borrow that idea.. The chunky charms are just right.

    ReplyDelete