Sausalito, California

Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Season Birthdays

It has been a very busy holiday season with Thanksgiving and now shopping for Christmas.  I am not one that starts very early because I love the hustle and bustle at this time of year.  But the first of this week, my twin sisters had a birthday so I was busy making cards for them. My mom asked me to make a couple for her to give to them so here is the first one.  Connie likes minions so I made this one for mom to give to her.  They are adorable.  It is punch art and simple.  I saw it on pinterest (where else). Pretty straight forward using nestabilities circles and cuttlebug EF to emboss the bib on the overalls.

Chris has a dressform that she uses for a lot of different things. So I thought the Tim Holtz die would be fun to make a card for her. I used Graphic 45 paper which is another favorite of hers. Added some pearls and a prima flower.  I used sizzix EF to emboss the dressform.  I made this one for mom to give to Chris. Pretty, pretty!!

For both Chris and Connie I made the Pop N cut cards.  This one is for Connie.  A lot of punches and nestabilities for this little minion. Chris' card is SU's cupcake punch.  I used the paper doily for the tablecloth and the pop n cut die is the chair but I just cut off the chair and used the legs.  I am headed back to my craftroom to make my Christmas cards.    Thanks for stopping by.





2 comments:

  1. I loved my birthday cards! I love Graphic 45 paper! My card was sooo pretty! Who doesn't love a Pop up card! Connie's Minion cards were adorable too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like minions.. I LOVE them. Loved my cards too. They are sitting right next to my two minions that I bought online. So cute.

    ReplyDelete