Sausalito, California

Saturday, December 21, 2013

More Christmas Cards in a box!

I made the singing mice and now I thought I would try making the singing reindeer.  This card is for my son and his girlfriend. There are 3 of them with the sizzix Christmas tree in the background all decorated! 

Also made the card in the box with angels.  I made a couple of these cards for some girlfriends. The angels are on pinterest and I think they are on splitcoast too.  I used SU build a blossom punch, bow die from Dee's distinctively, a couple of circle punches and then for the wings I used velum and used memory box's butterfly die. 

Lastly, this is a birthday card for my boss.  His birthday was on the 18th.  I have made these cards a long time ago for other employers but I hadn't made on for Dr. Donnelly.  The stethoscope is actually a brad, so cute, from eyelet outlet.

I am still hard at work with my Christmas cards but should be done soon.  I better since Christmas is only 4 days away.  Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Love your Cards in a box! I think I am addicted to them! They are really fun to make!

    ReplyDelete