Sausalito, California

Friday, November 10, 2017

File Folder Album

For some reason I like making mini albums with file folders.  I think it is so creative plus there isn't as much cutting except to layer the album pages.  The paper collection is from Bo Bunny called Juliet which I have pretty much usedit all with the other projects that I have done this fall.  The video for this cute file folder album is below.  Try it out, it is really easy and fun to do!

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AWjlL4ofApqAuXXnSBtp6RSuu9sna6Dy_j1Gd8zwxRapuVNGziNFq9U/

Here are some more pictures of the inside and the back of the album.  You can stand it up too!

Pockets on the inside
Pockets on the outside

Additionally, I made a sympathy card  and I used Tim Holtz's dies and Stampin up dies and paper. This was a simple but very pretty card.  Love Stampin up flower die - really makes this card!

1 comment:

  1. Love your file folder Album! So cute! I want to make one too! I think your sympathy card came out nicely! Love the flowers you used!

    ReplyDelete