Sausalito, California

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Christmas Window


Made this Christmas Card for my hairdresser.  Today is my appointment so I wanted to get this to him today.  This is a Waffle Flower window die that actually opens.  Loving it!!  I made a fun winter scene with Impression Obsession deer dies and Lawn Fawn hillside stitched dies for the scene.  Some glittery snowflakes which is a MS punch.  The "Merry Christmas" sentiment was just perfect from Papertrey!  Lastly, I used the Brightly Lit bundle from Stampin up for the wreath.  I am heading back to my craftroom right now to make another one since all of these stamps and dies were so much fun to play with. 

Also made this Christmas cup with a little sentiment from Stampin Up.  I have made a few of these cups but they are so easy had to make another one. 

Altogether
This is the second large second Christmas scene I have made with the Tim Holtz/Sizzix church die.  Love that little bell in the tower.  This time I have carolers and used a cloche.  I have had it lit up at night and it is so pretty.    Having a lot of fun this holiday season!  More to come!  Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy this holiday season!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Arched window card! It is adorable! The Christmas scene is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete