Sausalito, California

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

December Birthday Girls

December Birthdays
First time, I think, I have made two different cards for my twin sister's birthdays!  I am so proud of myself because I usually make the same card for them.  Elizabeth Craft owl die is so cute, I decided to use it with an autumn theme because Chris and Connie's birthday is December 2nd which is actually autumn but then, winter is right around the corner so I made a winter theme for the other card.  Clever, right? 


Closer look at the front of the card

Back of the card
For this card I used a scenic platform type card.  The leaves are from Lawn Fawn which is stitched and the acorn is from Impression Obsession.  I made the tree free-hand which was easy because it is just a limb.  The Giant ladybug is from Sizzix which I haven't used in a long, long time.

Framed box card

Inside the box card
How cute is this stamp set from Stampin up???  I just love it!  The penquin and snowman are adorable!  I used Lawn Fawn  stitched hillside and mountain dies for the background.  This type of framed box card is fun to do too!  Happy Birthday Chris and Connie!  I am lucky to have you in my life!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Rochelle! I loved my card! Makes getting a year older a little easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my card. The penguin is so cute. I wanna make one of these cards, too. Thanks for thinking of us on our birthday.

    ReplyDelete