Sausalito, California

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

All Occasion Cards

This is a double Z card that I made for my sister and her husband's anniversary that was at the beginning of the month. The background paper is from Stampin up collection and the floral/butterfly paper is from Graphic 45. Always a fun style to make for any occasion.
Closer look at the inside and the sentiment was added to the back of the card.
Birthday card for a friend's grandson who is just starting to play football. He is quite an athlete at his young age of 10. I have made quite a few pop up cards and this is one of them. I thought it came out pretty good. Mostly, I did punch art for the helmet and football for the front of the card. The footballs inside the card is from Elizabeth Craft.
The third card that I made this month is a sympathy card. The paper is from Graphic 45 and it is a double Z fold again. This summer has been a busy month making cards for all occasions but mostly birthday cards. Lastly, I just want to promote our Etsy store. My sisters and I keep adding new items weekly. It won't be long before Christmas items will be showing up. The link to the store is https://www.etsy.com/search?q=cooksistersdesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment