Sausalito, California

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Summer is here!

I have started some fun projects for our Etsy store. This one is a wooden cigar box and I used Graphic 45's Lady's Diary paper collection. I added some lace and a pocket inside the box.
The box measures about 9x8 and it is on our Etsy shop. It came out beautifully!
Here is a washboard that I purchased at Brimfield and then painted. I added some floral and modge podged the sign at the top. Perfect for the Laundry Room. I can say that because I have one that I made in my Laundry Room! LOL!
My third project is a metal pocket with metal handles that I painted and put floral transfers on it. I love how it came out. Added some artifical flowers that really "pops"! IOD transfers are the best! Easy to easy and they are so beautiful! Check out Cooksistersdesigns on Etsy.com. If there is anything you like just check out our shop! Here is our shop link https://www.etsy.com/shop/Cooksistersdesigns Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love the decorative cigar box and the metal pocket is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete