Sausalito, California

Saturday, January 21, 2023

First Birthday Cards for 2023

This style, Triple Stepper card, was the first for me. I have made the double one but not triple. The paper collection is Graphic 45 safari collection. It is another beautiful collection! Happy Birthday Betti!
I took the back of the card before I added gold balloons. But I wanted to show that there is plenty of space for a sentiment and some embellishments. My second card is for a student of my husband's because they share a birthday date (January 20th). She has given Mark a card since she was in 2nd grade and she is not in her 30's. She is a terrific lady with children of her own and now she facetimes with Mark on their shared birthday. I have made this card before but it is so true of Tia! You Rock Tia!
The above picture is the birthday gift I gave to my husband for his birthday. We have been to 13 National Parks and we love Yellowstone! I got this on Etsy and Mark loved it! I framed it and now it is ready for his office wall. Happy Birthday to my dear husband!!

1 comment: