Sausalito, California

Monday, January 30, 2023

Flowers & Sailing for Birthdays!

This is a great stamp set from Stampin up called "Sailing Home". I have made this style card quite a few times. I like that you can see the inside of the card because of the acetate. The inside sentiment on the card I found on Pinterest and it was perfect. Happy Birthday Sandy!
This birthday card is for a friend who loves gardening and especially her flowers. Her gardens are beautiful! I have made tent, frame and diorama cards before but this one is called a "3D Collapsible Frame Card". The tutorial can be found on youtube and it is by Iced Images.
Here is a side view of the card which shows that they is plenty of room for your message or sentiment that you need to write. Happy Birthday Eileen!
I took this picture a couple of weeks ago. It was a beautiful sunset from our backyard. It was so gorgeous I wanted to end with a beautiful picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment