Sausalito, California

Thursday, January 5, 2023

Angels Watching!

I am so proud of myself! My first Dreaming Tree project that I was able to download and put together! I have made 5 of them! They are so much fun to make! I have seen a bunch of them on Dreaming Tree Facebook page and they are all so beautiful. Love how they like up with just a tealight or little fairy lights work. I have given them away as gifts and also have sold 2 of them. Here are a few more pictures of the ones I have made.
Today is a perfect day to get some things done in the house. Here in the Northeast it is freezing rain with some light snow on and off. We have had snow but not much so far this winter. The rain and warm temperatures have melted the snow and now just waiting for the next snowfall!
It is very pretty looking out the window but glad I don't have to drive in it! Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment