Sausalito, California

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

More February Cards

Here is another book style card that I made for my niece and her fiance's new home! I used Graphic 45's Artisan Style paper collection. Here are pictures of the inside of the card.
One of the pages has a little pocket for a gift card but in our case we gave them some cash so they can do with it what they need the most. Setting up a home for the first time, you just need everything!
And I did it again for a birthday card only with a gift card for a dear friend who was leaving for Disney in Florida. But this time I made the card vertical instead of horizontal. Graphic 45's Love Notes paper collection is so beautiful, I had to use it.
This is a birthday card for a 8 year old who can really appreciate flowers and bugs! By bugs I mean butterflies! I had to add some bling because, of course, she is a girly girl who loves bling! Happy Birthday Emily!

1 comment:

  1. Great cards! Really liked your Valentine's centerpiece too!

    ReplyDelete