Sausalito, California

Monday, February 19, 2024

Valentine Centerpiece & Birthdays

We had some friends over for dinner and I wanted to make a centerpiece for the table. I used a container that I had from a gift and painted it red and white. It needed a couple of coats of paint for both the red and white colors. The felt hearts around the rim of the container I made myself with felt and a heart steel die from sizzix. The heart shapes were from the dollar store and I decoupaged them with music sheets I had. Then I just decorated them and put them on a stick. Loved the way it came out. Here is a closer look...
My Valentine card to my husband is a book style card from Mixed up crafts. It was pretty easy just cut, score and then glue!
Graphic 45 Love notes is the paper collection that I used for this card. Happy Valentine's Day. One last birthday card I made for a friend's birthday that was just before Valentine's Day and as you can see he is a golfer!
This is an upright Z fold or double easel card. I used a stamp set from Stampin up for the golfer, ball and clubs. Then I used some dies and punches for the different shapes. Happy Birthday Tom!

No comments:

Post a Comment