Sausalito, California

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Final Christmas Projects

Gingerbread Houses have all been finished and filled with candy for some co-workers.  I made one earlier and posted the tutorial for the milk carton which is the base of the gingerbread house and then decorated using punches, and more punches.  I found some candy cane and peppermint candy stickers at Michael's. On the roof, I used glitter on the snow.  The side of the house are the windows with wreaths and peppermints on the fence!  So much fun to make and decorate!!

Front & side views!
Years ago I decorated a bunch of paint cans for neighbors and friends for Christmas!  We also did them for a craft night at the office where I worked at the time.    I saw something similar to this in a picture on pinterest and thought I would try decorating one for my boss.  I filled it with homemade Christmas goodies!!  Check out the pictures below on the top of the can and a card for a friend, both are punch art!!  Santa and a singing reindeer!!  Have seen many on different ones on SC and pinterest and all are so adorable!!  Love creating them!

Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Singing reindeer punch art too!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rochelle, I was wondering if you have a tutorial for your lovely gingerbread houses. I would love to make these as party favours for the New Year eve party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deeps, I don't have a tutorial. I used the tutorial on splitcoaststampers.com for the milk carton and then decorated the outside of the milk carton. I used punches and nestabilities with stickers I found at Michaels. If you need more specifics just email me at rockyrcp@yahoo.com and I can give you more details especially for the roof. Thanks again for your inquiry and Merry Christmas!

      Delete