Sausalito, California

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

2014 Christmas Cards

I had every intention of starting my Christmas cards this fall but the time just flies by and before I knew it, it was the "last minute".  My husband and I went to Florida last week to visit his 96 year old aunt, my sister and some friends.  It was a busy vacation but so much fun!!  The weather was pretty good.  80 degrees the first day at a craft fair and then was high 60's, low 70's which is still fine with me.  We live in Maine and it was 18 degrees here one day that we were away!  In the picture above was the first type of Christmas cards I made with the trees from SU and below is the second type that I made with the ornament dies and stamp set from SU.

Each card I made was different.  I either used different background paper or different dies in the background of the cards.  Sometimes I embossed the background and sometimes I didn't.  Most of the items I used were from SU but I also used Spellbinders dies, and cuttlebug embossing folders.  I made 40 cards this year which is about the amount I make every year.  Love the little pearl in the middle of the ornament!! Check out the 3D ornament below!  Thanks for stopping by!

Love these SU dies and stamp set!
3D ornament is fun to make!

2 comments:

  1. I got mine and I love it! Mine was the first batch and I love the gold! Very Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your cards. The 3-D effect on the ornaments is wicked cute. I wanna do my cards this summer, too.

    ReplyDelete