Sausalito, California

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Gretel Christmas Thankyou!

Another card in the box for a Christmas/thankyou card!  Our neighbors have been so good about caring for our dog, Gretel and wanted to make them a special card!  Christmas tree for the background with presents behind the punch art big dog!!  The punch art dog was a combination of punch art dogs I saw on pinterest.  I used the heart punch for the snout, oval punch for the tongue, paws and ears. The head is the ornament punch and of course, small heart punch for the nose.  It is a simple little dog but so very cute!

Closer view
This is a better picture to show the presents under the tree but behind the pup!  The paper I used was from Authenique and, I think, Bo Bunny.  I have a holly punch from MS and used that on the flaps with "very merry" sentiment.

I have not gotten tired of making these box cards!  Just love making them!  Peppermint and candy cane stickers are from Michael's.  Thanks for looking and Happy 2015 to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment